Home Remedies for Nasal Congestion
Home Remedies for Nasal Congestion : he most uneasy and irritative problems is nasal congestion. Nasal blockage is common when you get cold or a cough but when it is excessive even after your cold is gone then you are to be consulting wit your family doctors regarding this. There are many home remedies for nasal congestion, but not all are effective for this stubborn nasal congestion. Before going to home remedies lets go for symptoms of how to know about nasal congestion, there are many symptoms like allergies or getting cold most of the time etc. If you have nasal congestion problem and if you don not treat it immediately it will start infecting your other organs like your ear and much sleepless nights etc.
There are thousands of remedies to clear nose congestion but today I am going to discuss only those remedies which are effective and shows its action for types of nasal congestion. There are already many ingredient in our respective kitchen that can cure nasal congestion without having any medicine. To know more about the home remedies for nasal congestion read the article patiently.
Home Remedies for Nasal Congestion:
1. Garlic: Every individual kitchen has garlic in it right? Garlic is very good in solving all the nasal problems let it be congestion or blockage etc. The anti fungal properties of garlic help in fighting our immune system with nasal bacteria that causes congestion. Let’s see how to use it.
- Take two to three big slice of garlic and start boiling it in a cup of water.
- Als add some turmeric powder in the cup.
- Drink it daily until your nasal congestion gets clears off.
- Eating of garlic every morning also helps in clearing the discomfort of congestion.
2. Steam Inhalation: This therapy is mostly used when you go to any spa for perfect air breathe. This therapy can be done at home too, inhaling steam will help in lubricating the nasal track which will slowly and steadily clear off the imitativeness of your congestion. See how to use it or how to make it at home
- Boil water in a bowl and add some carom seeds in it. After boiling it nicely start inhaling through your nose so that you clear up your nasal blockage.
- The other thing you can do is, add some peppermint oil to the boiling water and inhale the steam. You will get the same relief.
Both the methods are reliable to cure your nasal congestion.
3. Eucalyptus Oil: Eucalyptus is very beneficial in relieving nasal blockage problems. The minerals of eucalyptus oil are very effective in nasal problems. Let’s try to know how to use this remedies.
- Inhale the aroma of eucalyptus oil by dropping some few drops of eucalyptus oil in a handkerchief. This must effective in relieving you from nasal problems.
- You can also use eucalyptus oil in your pillow and get the benefits in your sleep secretly.
4. Warm Water: When you suffer from nasal congestion it is always good that you keep your nasal passage moist and hot water is very good in keeping nasal passage moist and free. This property of warm water is very helpful in keeping your congestion problem far from you.
- You can buy a humidifier for your room which will keep your room moist every time keeping your nasal passage moist and irritation free.
- Another big option is that you can use hot shower for every bath you take. Hot shower is helpful because cold water can make your nasal passage smaller and blocked.
5. Herbal Tea: The hot herbal tea can help you in cooling down your nasal mucus and clogging. Actually drinking hot tea every day gives us a double benefits. Just the thing you need to do is drink hot tea every day until your nasal congestion doesn’t gets cleared off. I think is the most easiest home remedies for nasal congestion.
So this is all the five best effective home remedies for nasal congestion, this remedies is effective for every type of person. This remdies such easy and useful that I love to follow this remedies, I do suggest you to follow this remedies if you have nasal congestion problem because this remedies is followed by experts and suggested. Any way thanks for reading the article, I hope I have cleared your confusion from the bundle of remedies for your nasla problem. If you have any queries kindly contact us through the comment box.
Also read: How to Cure Acne of your face
Benefits of Custard Apple in Your Health